YANO. The perfect blend of playfulness and precision.
The YANO luminaire consists of two separately suspended rings, the distance between them is variable. In the closest setting, the rings nestle into each other and merge into a common form of light.
- Two separately suspended rings, upper ring for indirect light, lower ring with direct light distribution
- Rings separately infinitely height-adjustable between 30 cm and 1.6 m
- Rings can be pushed into each other to form a common shape
- Separate switching and dimming of the rings via gesture control (two sensors) or CasambiLight colour of each ring can be set as desired between 2200 K and 5000 K (Tunable White, via Casambi)
- Gesture control can be adjusted via Casambi app, e.g. lower sensor dims, upper sensor changes light colour
A simple gesture – probably the most intuitive way to control light. Below the luminaire, a sensor reliably detects the direction of movement and position of the hand. A discreet hand movement is enough to switch the luminaire on and off. If the hand remains under the luminaire for a longer period of time, the dimming function is activated.